Pure Organic Rose Otto (Attar of Roses) Floral Water / Hydrolat supplied in an amber glass bottle.
100% pure premium grade Organic Rosa Damascena otto floral water from Bulgaria, formed as a natural result of the distillation process ~ pure spring water is infused with the essential oil from freshly harvested rose petals.
A gently cleansing and toning product for all skin types. Maintains the pH balance and stimulates cell regeneration processes. Evens out skin pigmentation and texture and helps to reduce the appearance of broken capillaries. Can be used to soothe irritated and inflamed skin and has a calming effect on acne and sunburn. Iit's tonic, soothing and emollient qualities are also useful for mature, dry and sensitive complexions. An excellent daily skin tonic.
Rose water can be found in pharmacies and some supermarkets but this processed type usually contains chemicals and artificial preservatives. This 100% pure organic floral water is premium quality and cannot be compared to the rose water which is available in the shops.
- Antibacterial, soothing, healing and antiseptic properties.
- It is very rich in flavonoids and vitamins, including A, C, D, E and B3.
- Lowers nervous tension and relieves eye irritation.
- Used to treat skin infections, this natural product is an important agent for many skin care techniques.
- It has excellent soothing effects, and can be used effectively as an aftershave lotion.
- It is very beneficial for hair, that is why it is frequently used as an ingredient in hair care products and shampoos.
- Increases the blood flow to the scalp, nourishing and strengthening the hair follicles and helping to prevent hair loss.
- Rose water can be applied over insect bites like mosquito bites that easily stop the itchy feeling, reduce the inflammation and cool the area.
Pure Organic Bulgarian Rose Water (Hydrolat, Hydrosol, Distillate)
Top quality rose water was extremely valued in Ancient Persia and Egypt, and it was apparently a key beauty product used by Cleopatra! In Ancient India rose water recipes were used for special religious rituals, and in Ancient Greece and the Middle East rose water was used to enhance the flavour of various exotic foods, especially deserts like the baklava and scones, cakes, buns and puddings. In India, rose water is used as one of the ingredients in many delicacies, curries and sweets like Gulab Jamun and Ladoos. Famous biryani dishes in Pakistan use a dash of rosewater to bring out an aromatic flavour.
~ MAGICAL USES ~
The Rose is a feminine herb, synonymous with love, sacred to Venus and associated with the element of water. Working with Rose is ideal for getting in touch with the source of Shakti within. It may also be used in fertility rites and to call or welcome new souls into our world. Rose may be used to manifest abundance in a general or specific sense and strengthens the heart.
The quality of this pure hydrolat is immediately apparent upon opening, and comes to you beautifully presented and hand~wrapped in green tissue paper. Available with a silver coloured cap or a black spray.